|The Police on stage in Manchester,England, UK on 2008-06-17. Photograph courtesy diceliving.|
|an e-ticket and a ticket for this concert|
|a working personnel pass from today's concert|
|a flyer for Sting's booksigning session at Waterstone's|
|Sting at Waterstone's - copyright Dietmar|
|a schedule for this concert|
|Artist performing:||The Police|
|Tour:||2007-2008 Reunion Tour|
|Location:||Manchester, England, UK|
|Ticket prices:||93,75 UK pounds|
- Bring On The Night
- Message In A Bottle
- Walking On The Moon
- Demolition Man
- Voices Inside My Head
- When The World Is Running Down
- Don't Stand So Close To Me
- Driven To Tears
- Hole In My Life
- Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
- Wrapped Around Your Finger
- De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da
- Invisible Sun
- Can't Stand Losing You
- King Of Pain
- So Lonely
- Every Breath You Take
- Next To You
There's an audio recording of this concert.
Sting flew in with a helicopter from Salisbury (landing at Barton Airport).
Sting signed copies of his Lyrics book at Waterstone's (91 Deansgate) around 2pm.
After the concert Sting left the arena early while Andy Summers and Stewart Copeland stayed in their dressing rooms for some time. Stewart eventually joined the crew party which was held in the backstage area of the arena.
Reviews and commentary
- Krypton Forum: Manchester -brought back the night.
- Krypton Forum: Manchester a big thank you
- The Police / Starsailor: Manchester MEN Arena on Tuesday 17 June 2008
- Sting in the Tale
- The Police @ M.E.N. Arena
- "ThePolice.com virtual ticket." ThePolice.com. UltraStar Entertainment LLC. 19 Jun 2008. <http://www.thepolice.com/virtualticket/index.php?v=dsl&id=143>