Cover image of Soundi magazine - November 1982 issue.
This image is of a magazine cover, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the magazine or the individual contributors who worked on the cover depicted. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of magazine covers
- to illustrate the publication of the issue of the magazine in question
- with the publication name either visible on the image itself or written in the image description above,
on the PoliceWiki, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit policefans.org, qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement.
Note: If the image depicts a person or persons on the cover, it is not acceptable to use the image in the article of the person or persons depicted on the cover, unless used to directly illustrate a point about the publication of the image. Use of the image merely to depict a person or persons in the image will be removed.
Non-free / fair use media rationale for 1982-11 Soundi
- Front cover only; does not devalue the remainder of the journal
- Lower resolution than original image
- Non-replaceable; any image of the cover will be covered by the same copyright
Photo by Dietmar
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:39, 28 November 2021||417 × 596 (67 KB)||Dietmar (talk | contribs)|
The following page links to this file: