This section needs more information. Please provide source details.
This image is a screenshot from a copyrighted video, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by the individual or company which produced the video, and possibly also by any actors appearing in the screenshot. It is believed that the use of a limited number of web-resolution screenshots
- for identification and critical commentary on the video and its contents
- on the PoliceWiki, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit policefans.org,
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on PoliceWiki or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement.
To the uploader: please add a detailed fair use rationale for each use as well as the source of the work and copyright information.
Fair use rationale for use in the article Article title
1. No public domain or free image has been located for this article/subject.
2. Image is a single frame from a video or television broadcast is intended to illustrate an article where the video is specifically discussed.
3. It is not believed to detract from the original in any way, and is of lower resolution than the original.