This section needs more information.
This image is of a scan of a newspaper page or article, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the newspaper or the individual contributors who worked on the articles or images depicted. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of newspaper pages
- to illustrate either the publication of the article or issue in question,
- with the publication name either visible on the image itself or written in the image description above,
- on the PoliceWiki, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit policefans.org,
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on PoliceWiki or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement.
Fair use rationale for use in Article title
- No public domain or free image has been located for this article/subject. Any image identifying the publication will likewise be copyrighted.
- It is not believed to detract from the original in any way, and is of lower resolution than the original.